Mainul Hossain Chowdhury Electronics
A mobile court, on Tuesday (January 15), handed a one month jail to an Indian citizen in relation to illegal betting during Bangladesh Premier League matches that were held at the Sylhet International Stadium.
The executive magistrate Mohammad Mainul Hossain Chowdhury told Cricbuzz that they have handed the punishment after he was found guilty of illegal betting.
"He was trying to contact [people in India] several times and after it was proved, we handed him the punishment," said Mainul.
'' He was an Indian citizen and he was betting from here. We could not receive any kind of documents like passport or any other thing from him. He could not speak Bengali and he could only speak Hindi. He admitted his offense and said that he won't repeat this kind of a mistake further, '' he added.
BCB security chief Hossain Imam noted that his name is Imran Pashar. '' His name is Imran Pashar and he came from Bihar. He was handed jail for one month. "
An inter-ministerial meeting in January last year empowered local administration in Dhaka, Chattogram and Sylhet to run mobile courts to tackle illegal betting in the BPL.
- Photos frikis para whatsapp
- Langsir siap jahit nilai 3 wholesale
- How do you work faster
- Gibelman what social workers make pictures
- How to remove riveted license plates
- What is Bob Costa's annual salary
- What does shine mean the silver bowl
- Mexico money machine, what happened to Jose
- What is the brain quotient
- Juegos de whatsapp cadenas de oro
- Jezioro cichowo domki z
- Antville layouts for Howrse
- How to cut thin slots in wood
- Using the remote administration of openacs tr-069
- Bestie status for WhatsApp or Bangla
- Panasonic sc-ne5 how to set fm
- Mehjabin Chowdhury Selfie Rat
- Aec 326ka2 10w binding instructions
- Rachel Eggleston How old is Miley
- Eclipse Vape H2O how to use
- Boseiju, who protects all of the Amazon
- Using the Document Manager's Devexpress grid
- How often God rotation Smiteguru
- Wilkinson sword double edge razor blades wholesale