Keijiro doi special limited knife wholesale
International purchases and shipping for buyers
If you are buying from an overseas seller, please keep in mind that international shipping may be more expensive and take longer than domestic shipping. In some cases, you will also have to pay import duties. If you have any questions about shipping, you can contact the seller before proceeding with the checkout.
International shipping costs
You can find the estimated shipping costs for each eBay listing in the section Shipping and Payments. There you can also see which shipping service the seller is using, where the item is being shipped from and to which countries the seller is shipping its items.
The offers may also contain information on customs duties and import duties. The final cost of an offer is only known when you pay for the item during checkout. If you z. For example, if you change your delivery address during the checkout process or if the applicable import rules are changed before the payment has expired, the fees may also change.
If you confirm the shipping details when you check out before paying, you will see the final cost.
Purchases from sellers using the Worldwide Shipping Program
If your seller ships the item through the Worldwide Shipping program, the GSP logo will appear on the listing.
Benefits of the Worldwide Shipping Program for Buyers:
- You pay all shipping, tax, and import charges (including international shipping company charges) upfront, and you don't have to pay any additional charges when your item is delivered.
- You will receive tracking information for all items so that you can track your item right to your doorstep.
- International shipments through the Worldwide Shipping Program are cleared through Customs and you do not need to fill out any additional forms.
After you pay for the item, the seller sends the item to the worldwide shipping center. From there it will be sent directly to you. For GSP articles, you have to pay via PayPal and the payment is divided into two transactions:
- The first payment is forwarded to the seller and covers the item price and all domestic shipping costs for shipping to the worldwide shipping center.
- The second payment includes international shipping costs and any import duties, if any.
When you have completed the payment you can see the total cost and the individual amounts you paid to the seller and the global shipping company below Details of the purchase see.
Purchases from sellers who are not using the Worldwide Shipping Program
Of course, if the seller does not participate in the worldwide shipping program, you can still buy from them. The method of payment of the fees and import duties is different in this case. The seller or the international shipping company the seller works with takes care of the customs forms and charges you for the shipping costs when you check out.
Customs and import duties
Import duties are common when buying from an international seller. These charges are usually based on the item's price, weight, dimensions, and country of origin, and are subject to local taxes, duties and other charges.
The seller may be able to provide some information on import taxes, but you should check with your country's customs office for full details before bidding or buying an item.
- Sales, goods and services
- Sales taxes
- Excise taxes
- Other amounts in connection with the import of goods that are collected or assessed by the state authorities of the importing country
- Third-party brokerage fees (including prepayment fees, submission fees and processing and registration fees of the customs carrier)
- Classification fees for assigning a Harmonized System (HS) classification code
- Fees for the implementation and certification of conformity with the export regulations and assignment of an ECCN (Export Control Classification Number)
- Fees for determining discrepancies between the stated import duties and actual costs
In addition to the duties imposed by the country's customs or tax authorities, there are also import duties. For more information about applicable fees, see the Worldwide Shipping Program Buyer Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions for the Worldwide Shipping Program
Items eligible for global shipping under the program may be shipped to buyers in the following countries.
Country list for items shipped from the UK:
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- Russian Federation
- United States
Country list for items shipped from the USA:
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- South Africa
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- Great Britain
When shipping items as part of our global shipping program, the following specifications apply to packaging dimensions and weight:
- Package weight cannot exceed 29.94 kg (66 pounds).
- Dimensions = length + 2 × (width + height).
- “Length” refers to the longest side of the package.
- The package length must not exceed 167.64 cm (66 inches).
- The dimensions of the package cannot exceed the maximum limit of 300 cm (118 inches).
- The dimensional weight of the package must not exceed 29.94 kg (66 pounds).
- Volume weight = (length × width × height) / (dimensional factor), where the dimensional factor = 166.
The international shipping program is not currently allowed to offer items that have been placed in categories with restrictions. The reason for this are export restrictions and restrictions on the part of the shipping provider.
Examples of such categories:
- Business & Industry> Websites and companies for sale
- Cars, motorcycles & vehicles
- Coins> Virtual Currencies
- Event tickets
- Beauty & Health> Perfumes
- Vacation & Travel
- PC & Video Games, Consoles & Accessories> Gaming & Time Cards
Note: this list is not exhaustive.
In addition to the items listed below, the Worldwide Shipping Program is not allowed to send items that are prohibited on eBay.
- Obscene material
- Child pornography
- Propaganda inciting hatred
- Narcotics and intoxicants
- Currency (such as banknotes, stocks, bonds, vouchers, credit cards, unused travelers checks, securities, certificates and other marketable securities)
- Weapons (including firearms, knives, etc.)
- Medical material
- Biological samples
- Perishable goods
- Liquids, liquefiable substances and powders
- Human body parts
- Batteries (only batteries contained in electronic products such as AA, C, Li-ion batteries)
- Radiological equipment
- Dangerous goods
- Alcohol, including samples
- Cash on delivery
- Hides, fur clothing, fur trimmed clothing
- Gold or other precious metals (processed or unprocessed) subject to customs or carrier restrictions
- Combat ammunition, replica or ammunition without explosives
- Works of art
- Cosmetic products (including perfume)
- Parcels that exceed the maximum size and / or weight set by the global service provider
- Air, gas or liquid in a pressure vessel
- Radar warning systems
- Bows, crossbows, arrows
- Chemistry kits
- Food supplements, nutraceuticals
- Plant fertilizers, nutrients
- Printer toner
More on prohibited and restricted items
With the exception of certain countries, no PO boxes may be specified as the delivery address when using the program for worldwide shipping. Delivery to APO or FPO addresses is also not possible.
- How to get to Gangasagar from Lucknow
- Who won the vote 20012
- How loud is the noise level of 96 decibels
- Ramchandrapur High School Sankrail Howrah Station
- What is insectus largius
- Qadar Key like 2015 guys
- How much do dog testicles weigh
- File extension smc baixar whatsapp
- How to Report SMS Drivers
- Swagmaster smg4 who let the chomp
- Orchid mushroom how to treat
- How to make a mobileconfig generator
- How to use invisible touch-up tape
- Agile what is a spike
- Faking Moves UFC 2009 How To Raise
- What does liberation mean for school
- Lavate el culo means something in Spanish
- Hyperiums 2 how to
- Genius Netscroll 600 Binding Instructions
- Hold your breath longer when drunks do the truth
- What does it mean to scald rice?
- Who discovered electricity ks2 English
- Life insurance calculator Excel
- How to get to the arthanareeswarar temple tiruchengode