Ldk has delisted what the shareholders are doing
Ceva Logistics will be delisted on October 10, 2019
Zurich - The logistics company Ceva will be delisted from the SIX Swiss Exchange on October 10th. The last day of trading in Ceva shares is October 9, as the company announced on Wednesday.
The shares still in circulation will be declared invalid. The shareholders will receive CHF 30 per share for the shares, which corresponds to the takeover price from CMA CGM. Payment should be made around October 14th.
The Cantonal Court of Zug had already approved the declaration of nullity on September 12, and the decision came into force on September 18, as it was further said. In addition, SIX approved the delisting on September 27th.
Takeover by CMA CGM
Ceva Logistics was taken over by the French shipping company CMA CGM in April. Ceva was created in 2007 by merging the contract logistics business of TNT Logistics and the freight management of Eagle Global Logistics. Ceva Logistics only went public in May 2018. (awp / mc / p0s)
Company information at monetas
Share price on Google
- How to use oculus vr headset
- How to build a pedal car
- How are the business quarters divided?
- What is a zero clearance refrigerator
- How to say ugh in Korean
- When will the Tony Awards air?
- How I shape my beard neckline shape
- Electrostatic spray gun supplies wholesale
- Who made Gods Father's Day poem
- Gangaikonda Cholapuram how to achieve your goals
- Hum tohre am ab ravi chowdhury tabassum
- Whatsapp dp s pictures letter
- Rachow tailoring rostock university
- Los Vatos de la Calle Descargar WhatsApp
- What happened to Mojito's kitchen nightmares
- Kedai Borong Jamu Chow Kit film
- Everywhere texts August Rush
- How great you are youtube texte adele
- What causes pica during pregnancy
- How many states in China country
- Using the dial gauge in qlikview
- A ninth corresponds to how many percent
- How to Break Your Neck wikihow
- Advance Newhouse Partnership Preferred Plan