Replace voracious rice flour when making mochis
Kojoseifun is a rice flour maker that grew out of a candy store.
The company was founded in 1947. Our efforts have mainly focused on raw materials for Japanese confectionery, such as karukan rice flour, which is used for local confectionery in the Kagoshima region of southern Japan, and processed yam products.
Our specialty is working out solutions for the confectionery industry, both tangible (rice flour production) and immaterial (confectionery technology, recipes and manufacturing technology).
KOMEKO, a novel gluten-free rice flour and the result of the history and experience of our company, was introduced in 2010 and is the first rice flour in the world that can be used to make rice flour bread without additives and without special manufacturing processes.
In 2018 we founded a company in Germany and expanded our sales channels in Europe, mainly Germany.
- Bengal Cotton Saris Wholesale in Chennai India
- When did I come up with a calculator diagram?
- Where do the baby vines live
- Yacht Indiscretion Howard Stern
- Toyota Diesel hard to start when hot
- Bird cartoon like the Diaet to go Cadbury
- What is Sor and Eor
- What does 3asba like
- What does Molibdeno Vanadio mean
- What does kia ora koutou katoa mean
- Positive ppd 20mm is like many inches
- What is a Rottiebear dog
- 1 kg of rice serves how many people
- How to Beat the Lost Sinner ng
- Anko and Kurenai lemon fanfiction where Naruto
- Yasuo windwall rumble ult how to use it
- What is climatic structure
- Envoy gmc how to unlock. Car without a key
- How to Make Filipino Arnibal
- How many brothers did Michael Jackson have
- Embarrassing pictures whatsapp status
- How to crack someone's Hotmail account
- What is the Harlem Shake dance move
- How to create a network channel in Weblogic