How to write paris in Japanese
A Japanese "curriculum vitae" - how to write it!
For every application in Japan you need a so-called rirekisho. While this form is often translated as a Japanese résumé, it doesn't quite fit the term, as there are some differences in structure and content. So if you want to apply in Japan it is important that you understand these differences and what is expected in a rirekisho - both in terms of content and form. To help you with this, we will explain everything you need to know in this article.
Rirekisho - the basics
Rirekisho (履 歴 書) means “backgrounds off”. In addition to the rirekisho, depending on the position, a detailed list of tasks and achievements is made in oneshokumukeirekisho (職務 経 歴 書) required. As a student or recent graduate, a rirekisho is usually sufficient, as there is probably no professional experience. In any case, be sure and find out about the application process or an HR employee.
First of all, it is important to know that all rirekisho have almost the same structure and that there are hardly any visual differences. In Japan you cannot design your own CV like in Europe, but should always stick to the templates. These are available in most convenience stores and 100 yen shops, or as a download from various online providers. You can see an example of this here:
What is a Shokumukeirekisho?
Unlike CVs in many other countries, Japanese CVs do not include your duties and accomplishments in previous companies. Only the names of the schools you have attended and the companies you have worked for in the past are included. Some companies require a Shokumukeirekisho in which you state your professional career and achievements.
* Please note that the inserted image is not a template; it's just an example.
What should you watch out for?
A Japanese résumé has two pages, as shown in the picture. Traditionally, this is filled in with a black ballpoint pen. If an error occurs, a new form must be filled out. Correction marks, e.g. through Tipp-Ex strips, quickly create the impression that you are working improperly and that you are not interested in the advertised position. However, it is slowly becoming the norm in Japan to use rirekisho Word processing programs to be filled in and sent digitally. Here it is advisable to pay close attention to the requirements in the job advertisement.
It is also important to note that dates are in Japanese nengō (年号) system should be written. The year is entered in how many years of the era of the current Japanese emperor we are. 2017 this would be the year Heisei (平 成) 28, named after the motto - "Realization of Peace" - of the current Emperor Akihito.
In the top block of the Japanese CV you first enter your name, your date of birth, your gender, your place of residence (and a contact address, if this is different), your telephone and mobile phone number, your fax number and your email address. A passport photo must also be attached. There are a few things to keep in mind:
- Enter your name in Japanese format, i.e. last name before first name.
- Your date of birth should be in nengōSystem to be written.
- In addition to the normal spelling, it is recommended that the name be transcribed inhiragana or katakana in the furigana-Section to be entered.
- Your passport photo should always be an original photo and not a copy. You should also wear a suit on it and the photo should have been taken professionally. For women, it is also advisable to use subtle makeup.
- With your gender you choose as a man 男 (otoko) and as a woman 女 (onna) by marking the respective character with a circle.
In a typical Japanese CV there is now a section for your educational path: 学 歴 (gakureki). However, it can also happen that the educational path must be specified together with the professional experience in a section, as in the example image above. In this case, too, start your educational path and separate it from your professional experience with a clear line. Entries begin on the left with the year and month to which the entry is assigned.
Then you enter the location, name and type of school, followed by whether it is a school entry - nyūgaku (入学) - or for a degree - sotsugyō (卒業) - has acted. In the case of non-Japanese schools, the state and region should also be mentioned. In the case of study entries, it is customary to state the name of the university, as well as the faculty and the department. In additional lines you can list your major and minor subjects, as well as the topic of your thesis. It is important that the entries are entered in chronological order, starting with the oldest entry.
In the field of work experience - shokureki (職 歴) - you enter chronologically all stations of your previous working life. Again, state in two lines when you started working in a company and when you left there. It is also common to briefly state why you left a company. In any case, always write down the full official name of each company including the company type, e.g. GmbH.
Qualifications / Licenses
The next block is about further qualifications - menkyo (免 許) - and licenses - shikaku (資格). Here you can, for example, enter the results of language tests or a driver's license.
Reason for application
The entry for the reason for the application - shibō dōki (志 望 動機) - is probably the hardest part of the Japanese résumé. In order to justify your application, you should explain why you meet the requirements of the job advertisement. Also indicate how you envision your career in the company to offer stability. Also describe how you fit in with the characteristics of the company.
Finally, a few more details are entered: the maximum desired commuting time - tsūkin jikan(通勤 時間) - whether you have a spouse - haigūsha (配偶 者) - has how many people have to be supported by the income - fuyōkazokusū (扶養 家族 数) - and whether you have any further wishes - honninkibō (本人 希望) - has. With this information, your Japanese CV is complete and can be sent.
Good luck with your applications!
- What does Draft Pick mean in the 1st round
- Josef westermeier paffendorf where are you
- Rmb properties llc az like to
- Whatever it takes House Soundtrack Gravity
- Wooleys Fish Market Howell NJ hours
- Brielle Buhner plays softball what a college
- What does it mean to slack off seafood
- Clio hums when accelerating
- What food chain are clownfish
- Pancake Whoopie Pie Maker
- Gotaga 1000 euros is like many dollars
- Wingsuit flies past people who have served
- The man who wasn't there book pdf
- How to draw yoshi's face
- Weibull paper how to use
- 3D weapons mod, how to reload rifles
- How to fix the damaged file of premiere pro
- Where can I get a voting card in Muntinlupa
- How many pi bonds in alkenes
- What is Vitamin D3 Deficiency
- How to Grow Afro Hair Very Fast
- How to interpret ishihara test answers
- French fries in front of boys mean something
- Josh Bertman Brevan Howard