Aldaih Bahrain Map where is Bahrain
Maps of Bahrain
Bahrain is an archipelagic nation with a total territory of around 780 sq. km in the Persian Gulf. The main island of Al Bahrayn accounts for about 78% of the country's territory. Many important petroleum fields of the Middle East surround this island. 33 additional islands are also part of the country.
As observed on the physical map of Bahrain above, nearly 92% of Bahrain is a desert with low-lying rocky and sandy plains. Coastal salt marshes are common in the central and southern reaches, and there are no significant rivers or lakes. The Persian Gulf is the lowest point of the country (0 m) and extensive coral reefs cover the northern part of the island.
Within the interior of Bahrain, there sits an escarpment named Jabal ad Dukham, and it is the highest point of the country, reaching 400 ft. (122 m). Its position has been marked on the map by a yellow upright triangle.
In addition to the various smaller islands within the archipelago, the remaining islands of Bahrain include Umm as Sabaan, Nabih Saleh, and Jidda Island. Freshwater springs and date palm groves dot the landscape of Nabih Saleh, while Jidda's rocky terrain plays host to a state prison converted into a holiday resort. The remaining uninhabited islands serve as nesting sites for migratory birds.
Governorates of Bahrain Map
Bahrain (officially, The Kingdom of Bahrain) is divided into 4 governorates (muhafazat, sing.muhafazah). In alphabetical order, these governorates are: Asimah (capital), Janubiyah (southern), Muharraq and Shamaliyah (northern).
With an area of 780 sq. km, Bahrain is the third-smallest nation in Asia. Located at the north-eastern edge of Bahrain Island in the Persian Gulf, is Manama - the capital and largest city of Bahrain. Manama is the country’s chief port and also an important economic and commercial center in the Middle East.
Where is Bahrain?
Bahrain is an island nation in the Middle East. It is situated in the Northern and Eastern hemispheres of the Earth. The archipelago consists of the main island Al Bahrayn and other small islands. Bahrain is located in the Persian Gulf, to the east of Saudi Arabia and to the north of Qatar. Bahrain shares its maritime borders with Iran, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
Regional Maps: Map of Asia
Outline Map of Bahrain
|Legal name||Kingdom of Bahrain|
|26 14 N, 50 34 E.|
|Total area||760.00 km2|
|Land Area||760.00 km2|
|Water area||N / A|
Al-Manamah (Manama) (634,508)
|Currency||Bahraini dinars (BHD)|
|GDP||$ 38.57 trillion|
|GDP per capita||$23,503.98|
This page was last updated on February 24, 2021
- Wpust dachowy podgrzewany boiler
- Fujian Jinjiang shoes wholesale market
- What does it mean to collect the evidence
- Veet infini silk how to use
- What is a nonsensical method
- Whoo bishop yes saeng essence review
- Rokeby Farms Whole Protein
- How to hatch steppe runner eggs
- American Revolution that won the warriors
- What is cmnm roleplay
- What are two enlightenment thinkers worksheet
- What is Nano Station m2 configuration
- What happened to Maria Altmann's husband
- What is cmnm roleplay
- What happens if you swallow Listerin Zero
- Where are Yanagisawa saxophones made from Elkhart
- How long is the army eoa school
- Power Bank Powermax 4400 How long
- Draufgaenger against Elektra, who would win
- How to unfold nylon straps
- What does nominally significant?
- How to read the 128 time signature
- Anapha Yoga in Astrology What is Pluto doing
- How to add assertions in Selenium ide