How much does 1 chicken nugget cost
First of all: Since the German orthography reform of 1996 "wieviel" is out of the question. You will find it in older texts, but since then you have to write it as "how much".
That's it What does it cost versus how much does it cost.
Fortunately, when asking for a price, there is nearly no difference and you can use both interchangeably 99% of the time, but in everyday language it is more common to say "what costs".
What are the differences?
How much does it cost - required amount
What does it cost - type of consideration
"How much" always asks for a specific amount, e.g.,
How much does the ticket cost? - € 3.50
How much is pollution costing us? - xxx billion euros per year.
How much is pollution costing us? - xxx deaths per year.
"What does it cost" may ask for everything and can be used for more abstract questions, e.g.,
What is the fare? - € 3.50.
What does a pact with the devil cost? - Your soul.
What is the cost of pollution? - xxx billion euros per year.
What is the cost of pollution? - Our health.
- What does familiarity mean
- Lennox hs23-411-1p how to charge
- How computers work free pdf
- What does CCP 415.46
- Dr. Bachowska Endokrynolog Koszalin
- 5dp5dt pink spots when i wipe
- Howard Miller Bellingham clock
- Panasonic sc-ne5 how to set fm
- When did Danny Wood's mother die
- Howden Insurance Psychologist for Social Responsibility
- Parrotfish fishing superstars how to catch
- Steve Austin, what soundboard
- Novica that would not be tekst
- Umbrella turned how to fix
- What does Ebenezer mean in the bible
- Happy marital status for WhatsApp or Bangla
- Tribez, how to plant pineapple bushes
- Who is Gabriel Iglesias friend Martin
- Who Owns the Dewerstone Cottage Industry
- Citralka syrup and how to use
- Agata zwierzchowska warszawa pogoda
- How to highlight a line in a word
- Who washes the dishes communism
- How to use noreva exfoliac lotion reviews