Charite Virchow Klinikum Kinderklinik Aschau
Clinic for Pediatric Surgery - Your surgical team for children in Berlin
the number of new infections with theCORONAVIRUS SARS-CoV-2 is currently increasing again. Unfortunately, this also means restrictions for our clinic.
We are currently able to carry out predictable operations to a limited extent. The same applies to outpatient presentations.
We too have to react to the number of infections on a daily basis, so that operations that can be planned and outpatient presentations have to be postponed at short notice.
This measure is intended to provide resources for SARS-CoV-2 positive patients. Another and possibly even more important aspect in childhood and adolescence is the reduction of contacts.
- Our capacities are limited, so there are longer waiting times for surgery appointments at the moment.
- Instead of a personal introduction in our office hours, you are welcome to take advantage of our video consultation hours. If you are interested, send an email to Ambulanz-Kinderchirurgie (at) charite.de
- Planned admissions and operations are only allowed with a negative COVID-19 smear. This affects the child to be operated on as well as the accompanying parent.
- As a rule, the smear is done on an outpatient basis as part of the preparations for the operation 2 days before the operation. If this is not possible for you (e.g. if you are traveling a long way), please contact us in advance by email at Kinderchirurgie (at) charite.de and we will find a solution.
- Restricted visiting rules apply, i.e. one visitor per patient per day.
- In the case of outpatient presentations, only one accompanying person per child is allowed on the clinic premises.
- Mouth and nose protection is mandatory on the entire clinic premises.
- On the clinic premises and especially on the ward, the general distance rules of 1.5 m minimum distance must of course be observed.
Acute presentations are of course still possible via the children's emergency room. Access is currently available for all patients via the prone approach / fire brigade approach (site address: Nordstraße 6)
Please note that only one accompanying person per patient is allowed for outpatient presentations in the children's emergency room.
If you have any questions, please email us at Kinderchirurgie (at) charite.de In urgent cases, please contact our children's emergency department.
More information: COVID-19 Pandemic: Management of Pediatric Surgery Patients. Statement by the German Society for Pediatric Surgery
Univ.-Prof. Dr. med. Karin Rothe
& the pediatric surgery team
- Lavate el culo means something in Spanish
- What can I do after 10 2 pcm
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil how many grams
- What caused Lady Cora to miscarry
- How do I install 3D quick press
- Forrest Wheeler Cantonese Chow
- How to install musilia backpack system
- Monika stachowicz kh engineering
- Save WhatsApp pictures automatically delete
- How to Play Stickman Creative Killer Walkthrough
- Tetanus shot lumps how long
- How to use puzzles and dragon solvers
- Croix Howard Heck Croy
- What does self-funded student mean
- Where is the moon pool of water
- How to add blinking text in Outlook
- 1 kva corresponds to the number of amps
- How to Make Young Schlaeger Handshake Logo
- Street girl in Ethiopia as a woman
- How to flash ihas dvd burner
- Pioneered elite plasma TV calibration how to
- Culpeper Hospital Cafeteria Hours Howard
- How To Make Filipino Delicious Bread
- What does get well sooner mean?