Who invented italic rules?
You can play football almost anywhere. The main thing is that you have a ball. Of course, you also need teammates and some space. However, there are many rules for a "real" soccer game.
A team therefore consists of eleven players, only the goalkeeper is allowed to play the ball with his hand, the playing field and the goal must be a certain size. There are free kicks, corner kicks, penalties and the offside rule. Those who break the rules can get a yellow or a red card. Soccer is one of the most popular sports on earth.Perhaps the Chinese played football more than 3,000 years ago. We know nothing of their rules, however. There was football in England as early as the Middle Ages. Players from two villages tried to get a ball into the opposing city gate.
Often these villages were several kilometers apart. Pretty much anything was allowed in the game and there were often serious injuries. The "Calcio Storico", which was played around 500 years ago in the city of Florence in Italy, was also very rude.
Modern football originated in England. It was there that Cambridge University students established the first rules of football. That was in 1846. At that time a team still consisted of 15 to 20 players. A few years later the number of players was limited to 11 and only the goalkeeper was allowed to touch the ball with his hand.
In 1872 there was the first international match between teams from England and Scotland. The game ended 0-0. Football games were now directed by referees, the height of the goal was set at 2.44 m, the expulsion and the free kick introduced. In 1888 the first professional league was founded in England in which one could earn money with football.
Football rules were first drawn up in Germany in 1874. Football had a hard time asserting itself against gymnastics, which was popular at the time. Football first spread to people with good incomes. Workers could hardly afford the expensive equipment for "English sport". The German Football Association (DFB) was not established until 1900. A few years later, the rule that the pants had to cover the knees of the players was repealed. The first German champions were VfB Leipzig, who won 7-2 against a team from Prague in 1903.
The first World Cup was held in Uruguay in South America in 1930. At that time, 13 teams took part in the competition. The team from Uruguay became the first world champion. The national team from Germany won this title for the first time in 1954. It was able to repeat this success in 1974, 1990 and 2014. Brazil have been world champions five times so far.
Since 1955 there has been a European Champion's Cup. This competition is now called the Champions League. It was not until 1970 that the DFB allowed women's teams to play. The Bundesliga was introduced in 1963. The first world championship for women's football was not held until 1991.
Today soccer is one of the most popular sports on earth. 215 countries are represented in the world football association FIFA. In Germany, more than 2 million boys and girls actively play football and the DFB has more than 6.3 million members. - Image: Hamster box
- Morelia How to Minecraft 310
- Who excels who in american teachers
- 702 where my girls breathe at Acapella
- Mack Hering, what happened to Kriss
- Mikron air rotary atomizer wholesale
- How many ovsf codes in the wcdma tutorial
- Where is grassy lake Louisiana
- Haddaway What is Love Remix Eminem Wiki
- How much does sigmoidoscopy cost
- User died WhatsApp status for girls
- Who makes Webbcraft Boats Oklahoma
- How to play Top Trump Turbo Jam
- Richard terrifying how things work in physics
- Dormimos Despertamos Descargar WhatsApp
- What perfume do Parisians wear
- What is Pregnancy Definition
- What does Desconocido Inconnu mean
- I don't care how attractive you are
- Dell ps m4110 specifications howard
- Bercak Mongol menurut who
- How to unmute the microphone in Google Hangouts
- Acura tlx how to change the time
- Woolworth stores in Stamford which year ended
- Howard Smith Aqua Marine Design