How to Make Car Headlights in Maya
How to make an animation in Maya
AutoDesk Maya is a 3D graphics rendering program used to create 3D models and scenes for game development, special effects for movies, and computer animation. With frames and various positioning tools, you can create a variety of animations for your 3D model and set the frames to the positions of your choice.
Click Start, All Programs, and click AutoDesk Maya to open the program. Click on "File", "Project", "Set ..." to open your 3D model and set your project file.
Click on "File", "Open Scene" to open a scene with your 3D model.
Click the Rotate, Scale, and Move tools to position your 3D model in different states. Move the cursor on the "Time slider" to "Image 1".
Highlight the name of your model and click on "Animate". Click on "Set Key". This will keep this position for "Frame 1".
Move the cursor on the "Time slider" to "Image 2". Use the Rotate, Scale, and Move tools to create a different location for your model. Click Animate, Set Key. This defines the position of the model for "Image 2". Repeat these steps for as many images as you need for your animation.
- El cuero jowell y randy flowhot
- How to make maximum power ammunition
- How to Melt Candy Store Lollipops
- Paul robeson lindy lou who
- How to Build a Rugby Scrum Machine
- Puakenikeni lei how to do
- How much does a pacemaker battery cost
- How was hiccup girl cured
- How to do parallax scrolling html
- How to recruit students kotor 2 influence
- What's in La Vics Orange Sauce
- What is Cholixx red
- Who proposed the theory of gravitational force
- Saenger 29k58 how to feather eyebrows
- Sohini Chowdhury Durgapur Netrokona
- Wreckless Eric all around the world
- Sandra Oh, when she was young
- How to backup 3ds backup games
- How often to use avamys
- Where is Chesed used in the Bible?
- Ge crossing at 38cm is what size
- Kodak Super 8 film cleaning how to
- Dorota Lachowicz Psychiatra Wroclaw
- Tapan chowdhury mon shudhu mon chuyeche original