Who is Trajan Langdon married to
Trajan Shaka Langdon (Born May 13, 1976 in Palo Alto, California) is a retired American basketball player.
Youth and college
Trajan Langdon was born in Palo Alto in 1976, where his father, the anthropologist Stephen J. Langdon, was then a PhD student at Stanford University, and grew up in Anchorage, Alaska. After graduating from high school, Langdon tried several times as a baseball player in minor leagues, but ultimately focused on his basketball career at Duke University. In 1999 he led the Duke Blue Devils into the final of the NCAA Division I Basketball Championship, but against the UConn Huskies, the University of Connecticut team, was lost. After five years at Duke University, he graduated with a degree in math and history and automatically got into the NBA draft.
After his college days, Trajan Langdon was selected in 1999 as the eleventh player in the NBA draft process by the Cleveland Cavaliers. He became the first player in NBA history to graduate from high school in Alaska. In Cleveland he played a total of three years, but did not get beyond the status of a supplementary player. Langdon then moved to Europe and played one year each for Benetton Treviso in Italy, Efes Pilsen in Turkey and Dynamo Moscow. In 2005 he moved to the city neighbor ZSKA, where he stayed until the end of his career. During this time he became a six-time Russian champion and three-time cup winner, two-time winner of the ULEB Euroleague, winner of the VTB PromoCup 2008 and the VTB League season 2009/2010. His personal successes during his time at CSKA included the choice of MVP in the Final Four of the ULEB Euroleague 2008 and the victory in the 3-point competition as part of the All-Star Games of the PBL in the 2011 season. After the victory in the Russian Championship 2011 he declared his playing career over.
Between 2002 and 2011, Trajan Langdon played a total of eight seasons with three different teams in the ULEB Euroleague, which he won with CSKA in 2006 and 2008. With Dynamo Moscow he took part in the ULEB Eurocup 2004-2005. In addition to these European competitions, he played with CSKA from 2008-2011 in the VTB United League.
Because of the NBA lockout in 1998 and the resulting exclusion of NBA professionals, Trajan Langdon was appointed to the squad of the US national team, with which he finished third at the 1998 Basketball World Cup in Greece.
After the playing career
Following his career as a player, Langdon was a talent scout with the San Antonio Spurs from 2012 to 2015. He then spent a year with the Cleveland Cavaliers in charge of player matters. From 2016 to 2019 he worked for the Brooklyn Nets as an assistant to the manager. In May 2019, he became General Manager of the New Orleans Pelicans.
Awards and Achievements
With the team
- MVP of the Final Four tournament of the 2007-2008 season in the ULEB Euroleague
- MVP of the 3rd match day of the 2010–2011 season in the VTB
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.
- How good is it when Closemyer takes off green tea
- Wansa air purifier humidifier whole house
- Crosby Leveen, how big
- How does the Angsana plant propagation method work
- How to use 1k plastic primer Walmart
- Imagenes picantes para mandar por whatsapp
- How to Make a Mini Terracotta Warrior
- Jezioro cichowo domki z
- Crime Fighters 2 Descargar WhatsApp
- Brother in arms skellige where is hjalmar
- Argouml is damaged when cutting
- What does mastered half speed mean
- What is Glen 20 spray
- How to grow Ashitaba Angelica
- What I like about you Midi
- What makes Carmencita tea documentary
- Which insect lays small clear eggs?
- What is a bugawuga
- Who was vasily zaytsev wife
- Gargi Roy Chowdhury umbilical hernia
- What does Testator Silens Tweets mean
- What happened to judge Karen Mill's husband
- Map of Munshirhat Howrah map
- How To Withdraw Money From Paypal Quickly