What does Polkatude mean
QUIZ YOURSELF ON "WHAT" VS. "WERE"!
Origin of euphoria
OTHER WORDS FROM euphoriaeu · phor · ic [yoo-fawr-ik, -for-], / yuˈfɔr ɪk, -ˈfɒr- /, adjectiveeu · phor · i · cal·ly, adverb
Words nearby euphoria
Words related to euphoria
Example sentences from the Web for euphoria
While Dow 30,000 is a symbolic moment for the stock market, it is simply a continuation of the market’s euphoria after the pre-election selloff.
In medicine, the word narcotic refers to a drug that reduces pain, makes someone sleepy and gives them a feeling of euphoria.
Despite the euphoria I felt from being honest with them, I kept my identity close to my chest.
After the initial euphoria of skipping smog-filled traffic jams and cramped train compartments, a new reality has dawned in which the work day blends into the rest of life, like a never-ending video conference call.
Deutsche Bank analyst Emmanuel Rosner notes that with the stock market’s euphoria over other EV makers like Tesla, GM’s shares could hit $ 93 if the company spins off a stake in its EV business on the stock market.
“She was tireless and often seemed in a state of euphoria,” Pausini told police, according to the documents.
But her euphoria evaporates when she realizes he is simply trying to pretend she is a man.
"I feel absolutely clean inside, and there is nothing but pure euphoria," wrote Shulgin in his journals.
Then, the post-euphoria realization: "I need to get to the gym."
In the years since, it has become harder to maintain the euphoria of those early months of the Arab uprisings.
Everyone roughly within a radius of fifty feet — I've checked the limit a thousand times — immediately feels a sort of euphoria.
I felt the great fear-loneliness in the other Marl begin to recede and in its place came an almost overpowering euphoria.
There is no metaphysical hair-splitting in An Enemy of the People, nor sentimental talk about euphoria and going happily to death.
It was against the law for dozy pills to produce a sensation of euphoria, of well-being.
Her hesitant voice was music, rousing in Farrell a warm and expectant euphoria that glowed like old wine in his veins.
British Dictionary definitions for euphoria
Derived forms of euphoriaeuphoric (juːˈfɒrɪk), adjective
Word Origin for euphoria
Medical definitions for euphoria
- How to Beat Team Plasma Ghetsiss Hydreigon
- What is 200 # ect-32 kraft corrugated board
- How to configure ckeditor iframe
- Adsense Ad Unit Generator Modules Everywhere
- What are yams with high levels of progesterone
- What does classified mean in prison
- What does honor unity mean with distinction
- Haida tattoo motif meaning whatsapp
- What does the word spectator mean?
- Single sliding knot bracelet how to
- The substitutions layerless when inactive texts Hallelujah
- How to get to skuldafn eso
- Whole sun-dried bananas 250gb
- Clint Eastwood's father died when
- What are some cool usernames for Kik
- What is the next Hop Domain Exchange 2007
- What does Attente Tourmente mean?
- How to move ceramic tiles
- Freshwater eels, what do they eat
- Laurence halpern howell nj
- How to make andrew goudelock nba 2k12
- Who makes home trends brand
- Do what you want ajmv blank
- Vhdl what is jtag rgh