When did Simon Berteaut die?
At the age of 81 Italian singer Milva is dead
Born in July 1939 in the northern Italian region of Emilia-Romagna, the singer came from a humble background. In 1961, Milva, whose real name was Maria Ilva Biolcati, was discovered at the Sanremo Festival music competition, where she took third place. In addition to her voice, her fiery red hair was her trademark, and in Italy she was nicknamed the "Panther of Goro" because of her impulsiveness.
Milva also successful in Germany
After Italy, Milva also conquered Germany in the 1970s - for which she learned German. Songs like "Freedom in my language", "When the wind turns" and "Hurray, we're still alive" were among her greatest successes in this country. The singer also enjoyed great success in Latin America, Spain and France. In the 1970s, Milva was also often on the theater stage. Because of her outstanding interpretations of Brecht and Kurt Weill pieces, the then Federal President Horst Köhler awarded her the Federal Cross of Merit in 2006.
Withdrawal due to health problems
Italy's Minister of Culture, Dario Franceschini, praised the singer as "a great Italian, an artist who rose from her home country to the international stage". Her voice has aroused "intense emotions" in entire generations. In 2010, Milva announced on television her retirement from show business due to health problems: "I have damaged my health with drugs that have made me feel less of the strain of my work," she said after half a century on stage.
Milva leaves behind her daughter Martina from her long divorcee with the director Maurizio Corgnati.
- How to Copy to Adobe Reader
- Conteyor poland sp. z o.o. Czech
- How to make a VIP car table
- How to Make a Whizbang Chicken Plucker
- How do crane brakes work
- Sub-ohm innovations wholesale shoes
- Skyrim put what punctuation in the dialogue
- How to clear the datagridview header in C #
- How to flatten a pancake tutu
- Dog rattles its teeth when sniffing
- What is wrong icon texts translation malaguena
- What happened to 3 6 mafia arm
- What do you capitalize in a letter?
- Horse pulls its front feet when driving backwards
- Cliniderm clear fresh deodorant stick for what
- Wholesale Wedding Dress Suppliers Ukraine
- Goldie looking necklace, the next tribute
- The Polyneices are buried in Antigone
- What insect eggs look like sesame seeds
- Maerewhenua diggings by simon
- How To Spray Midnight Purple iii
- Zipx Bermuda how it works
- Domki nad morzem sarbinowo oaza wschowa
- How to make Droewors out of Boerewors' prescriptions