How To Make Cute Facebook Smileys Code
How do you make smileys on Facebook? - This is how the crying face works
With Facebook you can not only send various standard smileys such as a smiling or crying face quickly and easily, but also send hidden smileys or profile pictures or logos. You can find out exactly how to do this here.
How to make smileys on Facebook
On Facebook, you have the option of sending different smileys both in a chat and in a normal message.
- When chatting, you have the advantage that you can insert a selection of smileys directly with two clicks. All you have to do is click on the smiling smiley in the lower right area of the chat window and then select the desired smiley, for example the crying smiley (2nd row, third from the left). This will then be sent as soon as you send the respective chat message.
- If you want to add smileys to a more normal Facebook message, you need to enter the appropriate character code. The character code corresponds to the standard codes that you can also use in many other chat protocols. For a smiling smiley you would have to enter ":)" or ":-)", for a sad one ":(" or ":-(" or for a crying smiley ": '(" (each without quotation marks).
- If you do not know the respective character codes, you can find them out quickly and easily by either moving your mouse over a smiley that has already been sent to you or by clicking on a smiley in the chat window. In the first case you would be shown the respective character code, in the second case it would appear in the chat input field so that you could copy this right away.
Send profile pictures, logos and hidden smileys
- In addition to the standard smileys, you can also send a few hidden smileys or symbols that you cannot call up directly via the chat window. For example, the character code ": |]" makes a robot, while "you could insert the Pacman symbol with": v ". There is also the character code" (^^^) "for a shark," <(" ) "for a penguin and": putnam: "for a human face.
- A special function on Facebook is that you can quickly and easily send the respective profile picture or logo from every Facebook account. All you have to do is write the ID of the account in two square brackets, for example use "[[helpster.de]] for the helpster Facebook account. Facebook then automatically uses this character code in the chat or in a normal message desired image.
- You can find the right Facebook ID relatively easily by calling up the profile of the desired account. If the respective Facebook account uses a username, it is sufficient to write it in square brackets. This username would be displayed directly after "facebook.com/", for example with the helpster account it would be "helpster.de". If the username is missing, which is only the case with old profiles, you would see the text "profile.php? Id =" after "facebook.com/". A number combination then appears behind it, which you have to put between the square brackets.
How helpful do you find this article?
- Whirlpool whole house water filter whef-whwc
- Naaman how many rivers traduction anglais
- The striker Ramoray played
- My pets place howell nj
- Last curtain from Joe Wholley
- Whooping Cough Pathogen Facts About Venus
- Where is the earthen tip of the dark souls 2
- Cauliflower on pill man meaning whatsapp
- How to say honeydew in Spanish
- What does Khayali Pulao mean
- How to make egdn explosive
- How to cook kare kareng baboy
- What is CSA rosewood
- Biddulph Hall Gardens Wholesale
- Beaujolais nouveau a 79 is which letter
- Chilean guava, how to propagate
- How to watch star wars iv online
- 1997 in the middle of nowhere zipper
- How to block port 80 in the registry
- How to increase chest size in Skyrim
- How the raecher gif should have ended
- Whatever happened, I still remember those days
- What does Ke Kwanu mean in Igbo
- How to find Steamscorch Mine in Skyrim
- Mini Moto Wholesale UK Item
- Astoria Greengrass actor who has died
- The butcher whenuapai airbase
- How to clean vlado atlas 2 shoes
- Dragons Age Morrison Lemons Fanfiction Where Naruto
- What does euphemistic language mean for communication
- Kisame X Reader Lemons Fanfiction Where Naruto
- How do the mafia control the unions
- How to check the balance sheet