What is the name of Papidi Billa in English
Alternative forms 
Apparently of North Germanic origin, compare Danishalf, Swedishalf, alv, Old Norsealfr("eleven"). Doublet of eleven other oaf.
- (obsolete) A changeling or elfchild; a child left by fairies.
- (obsolete) A deformed or foolish child; a simpleton; at oaf.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Drayton to this entry?)
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
(See the entry for on in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.)
Alternative forms 
- open (obsolete)
- uf, uff (obsolete or dialectal)
From Middle High Germanūf, from Old High Germanūf, from Proto-Germanic* upp. This form with a lengthened vowel is originally Upper German. Central German forms were Middle High Germanuf and (western) up. Compare Luxembourgishop, Dutchop, Englishup.
- (with dative) on, upon (positioned at the top of)
- The book lies on the table. - The book is lying on the table.
- (with accusative) on, onto, up (moving to the top of)
- I am putting the book on the table. - I'm putting the book on the table.
- (with accusative) on (indicating responsibility)
- The first drink goes onto House. - The first drink is on the House.
- That doesn't fall on you back, rather on me. I screwed up.
- That's not on you but on me. I messed up.
- (with dative) in, at; used with certain nouns intead of at or in
- Nobody on the world could have foreseen that. - No one in the world could have predicted that.
- on the town square ― in the town square
- The ship is on lake - The ship is at sea.
- on the fair ― at the fun fair
- on the post ― at the post office (so: at the post office)
- (with accusative) to; used with certain nouns instead of to or in
- on the fair ― to the fun fair
- on the post ― to the post office (so: to the post office)
- (with a language name) in (see usage note below)
- What does that mean on German? - What's this in German?
- (linguistics) in (of a word: ending with some sound or syllable)
- Words on-Ness are female. - Words in-Ness are feminine.
- (archaic or colloquial, regional, northern and western Germany) on (a day; usually of the week)
- You can on (’N) Don't mow the lawn on Sunday!
- You can't mow the lawn on a Sunday!
- (with accusative) for (during the continuance of)
- on Years beyond ― for years to come
Usage notes 
- On is a Alternating preposition, meaning that it is used with accusative case when the verb shows movement from one place to another, whereas it is used with dative case when the verb shows location. In idiomatic combinations with verbs the correct case is not always predictable and must be memorized.
- Generally speaking, on is used when referring to something being on a horizontal surface, as opposed to at, which usually points to a vertical surface.
- On is used with language names not preceded by any determiners or adjectives; otherwise in is used. Thus you say something in English(“In English”), but in good English(“In good English”). The phrase in good English may not be entirely ungrammatical, but it is doubtful and at most informally acceptable.
Derived terms 
- (on + that) on (standard)
- (on + the) aufm (colloquial only)
- (somewhat informal) open
- Synonym: open
- The door is on. - The door is open.
- (colloquial) finished; gone (food)
- Synonym: all
- Do you have your soup on? - Have you finished your soup?
- The milk is ’ on. - The milk is gone. (consumed)
Usage notes 
- Compare to the latter example the phrase: The milk isout, which would mean that all the milk has been sold out, e.g. from a supermarket.
- carry on (continue or proceed as before)
- have a go
Further reading 
- “On” in Digital dictionary of the German language
- Friedrich Kluge (1883), “on”, in John Francis Davis, transl., Etymological Dictionary of the German Language, published 1891
- Alvin2.xlm file what is Android phone
- Descargar whatsapp para alcatel 3035a for free
- Grade 7 lines of sight while seated
- Daniel Radcliffe What if Synopsis
- Ziddi status for WhatsApp in life
- Nurofen for kids boots wholesale
- How do I get a Stratus Premium Visa
- Hitmanbreakeroftheye what happened to my yahoo
- How old is our Buehler daughter
- How to use transformer in Multisim
- The north and south of Italy united
- Where are Oran's body parts Darksider 2
- Unwholesome speech children Bible study
- DR. Howard Kelly Milk story true
- Mr. Tan Choon Kwang Chow
- Clio hums when accelerating
- Laurence halpern howell nj
- Danuta kunicka wschowa szpital
- What is the word puzzle 165
- How and why cafe writing
- I think Cell Excel crashes while sorting
- How do I load a smart card when roaming
- How to walk 10km in under 1 hour
- What does perverse manifestation mean