Anthony Wutoh Howard University
Anthony K. Wutoh, Ph.D., R.Ph. is the Provost of Howard University. He previously served in various roles at the University including as Dean of the College of Pharmacy and Assistant Provost for International Programs. Dr. Wutoh has also served as Director for the Center for Minority Health Services Research, and the Center of Excellence.
Dr. Wutoh received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Biochemistry from the University of Maryland Baltimore County in 1987. He then completed a Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy, and Doctor of Philosophy in Pharmacy Administration (Pharmacoepidemiology) at the University of Maryland, Baltimore School of Pharmacy. Dr. Wutoh has varied research interests including pharmacoepidemiology, international health, health services / outcomes research, and evaluation of large population databases, particularly in the area of AIDS and HIV infection in older patients. Dr. Wutoh has received over $ 50 million dollars in grant funding from several sources including; NIH, CDC, USAID, HRSA, AHRQ and foundations, and has published numerous research articles on HIV disease, medication adherence, disease state management, and various other topics in respected research journals, including; the Journal of the American Medical Association, Health Services Research, AIDS & Behavior, the Journal of the National Medical Association, and the Journal of the American Pharmacists Association.
Dr. Wutoh has led, and participated in various international programs including sponsored projects (USAID, CDC, PEPFAR, etc.) in Nigeria, South Africa, Zambia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Ghana, etc. Dr. Wutoh has been a practicing pharmacist in Maryland since 1990 and has worked in various settings including hospital, retail, consulting, and community pharmacy, as well as academia. In 1993, He served as a policy internally with the U.S. Senate Special Committee on Aging where he was directed with evaluation of the economic impact of health care reform on the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. His other areas of interest and expertise include minority access to novel medical therapies, medication compliance, post-marketing assessment, clinical trial protocol and evaluation, survival analyzes, and the role of stress in the functioning of health care professionals. He is also the recipient of various awards and acclamations including the 1998 Excellence Award for Professor in the Division of Pharmacy, College of Pharmacy, Nursing, and Allied Health Sciences, and the 2007 Distinguished Faculty Award from the Howard University Pharmacy Alumni Association.
Dr. Wutoh is married to Rita Wutoh, MD, MPH, and they are the proud parents of two daughters, Nadya and Niya.
- Who is P Allen Smith's life partner
- What is my schimmel piano worth
- Wa iza mariztu fahowa yashfeen clinic libya
- How to display pictures without a frame
- What does iku ze mean in English?
- Lady Snow Blood Manga Descargar WhatsApp
- Maplestory how to use soul enchanters
- What does clueless toe stubber mean
- How to test gpu gflops benchmark
- How many Edcon shops are there in South Africa
- What is the best steel guitar amplifier
- Howard same Aristotle definition
- Milbemax for cats, how to administer cpr
- Richesse tonalizante como usar whatsapp
- Johnny P tight clothes during pregnancy
- What is mild steel in Solidworks jobs
- How to know Apple ID country
- How to make chapati dough in the mill
- How to store papaya paste
- What is inner semiotics
- Best restaurants Venice Italy Chowhound Chicago
- Kali British say which game
- How to use triotic ointment for dogs
- Roasted whole purple potatoes