How to fix the damaged file of premiere pro
Adobe Premiere Pro is an industry standard for consumer video editing software, and much of it has to do with expanded file format support and ease of use. However, some users have reported that they cannot import some audio files like MP3, MP4 or AVCHD due to an error.
The full error is "The file has an unsupported compression type" and occurs when you try to import a media file. This is a common problem and mostly occurs due to the wrong file format. We are examining the best possible solutions to fix this error.
Why can't I import MP3 or MP4 files in Premiere Pro?
1. Change the file extension
- Before importing the media file, try changing the default file extension to something else. For example, if you have a .avi- Import file, change the extension to .mpg.
- As a result, Premiere Pro uses a more tolerant import format that accepts a non-standard file as a valid import.
- You can also use the best audio converter software to convert your media files to a supported format.
2. Delete the media cache files and the database
- start Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Click on the menu To edit and choose Settings.
- Switch to the tab in the left pane media .
- Make a note of the storage location for " Media Cache Files " and " Media Cache Database ". Copy the location onto a notepad or something else for easy access.
- Close the Adobe Premiere Pro app and any other Adobe programs that are running on your computer.
- Open the file explorer and navigate one by one to " Media Cache Files " and " Media Cache Database Rename the Media Cache File and Media Cache folders.
- Now restart Adobe Premiere Pro and go to Edit> Preferences> Media.
- Click the Clean Up button for the folder Media Cache Database " .
- Close and restart Adobe Premiere Pro and try importing the file with the error and checking for improvements.
The Premiere Pro problem only occurs when importing certain audio files. Try converting them with these tools.
3. Other solutions to try
- Change the file directory: Before you try to import the file, change the file location, and then try to import the file. If your file is in a folder, move it to an alternate folder and try importing it from there. If the problem persists, try moving the file to another disk or partition and try again.
- Check if you are using a trial version of Adobe Premiere Pro. Adobe Premiere Pro may not work properly with some file formats while the trial is active. If you have the license for the product, make sure it is activated.
- Uninstall and reinstall Premiere Pro. If nothing seems to work, try installing the software again. After uninstalling, make sure to use registry cleaning software to remove any remaining junks.
- What you do Original Mix Cocolores Zippyshare
- Boleros cantineros descargar whatsapp
- Lucky to Howrah Rajdhani Express
- Someone who saw David Gifaldi
- What does Sciapodous
- 24k gp means what
- All sweet watermelon howell nj
- Perfection is not achieved when it is there
- Hold your breath longer when drunks do the truth
- How to open your eyes underwater wikihow
- How to organize bookmarks in Safari 7
- How to use h-wave ewlp-4
- Zepparella when the dyke Liveleak breaks
- Maytag lat8035aae timer button how to replace
- How to convert smartload to garena shells
- Where are Principia bikes from China made
- Agnieszka czechowska sosnowiec poland
- How to use localhost xampp splash
- What does extroverted enthusiastic meaning mean
- 1878 e pluribus unum 100 cents somewhere
- Who makes Burman's mustard
- How to bowl like wasim akram sushmita
- 2h2 o2 2h2o how many moles
- What is parallel indexing
- How did Bruno Mtolo die
- Who knows which grammar rule
- How to turn off verifone vx670-g
- Imagenes mamonas para whatsapp bom
- Whorlton Hall Farm Westhope
- What is vocalization of education
- How to calculate the load capacity D&D Wiki
- What are groundbreaking costs
- Aura soma 27 meaning whatsapp
- How to Write Shibal in Korean