What are all the Kendrick Brothers movies
The Kendrick Brothers Have Started To Share About Their Next Film
Get Daily Inspiration
Sign up for the GOD TV newsletter and receive a free gift!
After earning another A + CinemaScore in their film “Overcomer” earlier this year, the Kendrick Brothers recently unveiled the details of their next film.
The Kendrick Brothers are known for their popular faith-based films such as War Room (2015), Courageous (2011) and Fireproof (2008). Moreover, this year's movie “Overcomer” grossed over $ 34.6 million, according to the report in Christian Headlines. It was a movie that exceeded everyone’s expectations.
Read Also: 5 Christian Movies You Don't Want To Miss
Rich Peluso, Executive Vice President of Sony’s Affirm Films said, “Overcomer has been an audience favorite from the beginning, even in our test screenings. Alex and Stephen Kendrick understand how to connect to the heart of a viewer and that's one of the reasons they have been so successful. "
Kendrick Brothers Unveil The Details Of Their New Film
They revealed in an interview with Christian Headlines that they're working on another film. This film will actually be based on a true story. The unnamed film is yet to be developed. The Kendrick brothers plan to begin shooting the film in the summer of 2020.
"We're planning to shoot this coming summer, and it's based on a true story," Alex Kendrick revealed. "We're really excited about that because it's such an inspirational story. And so beyond that, I don’t want to let the cat out of the bag, ”he added.
Alex also mentioned the possibility that he would not be directing the new film. Instead he will pass that role to someone else.
Passing The Torch To Young Christian Filmmakers
"We know we're going to executive produce it. But we're also using this next one to give [an opportunity to] some of these young Christian filmmakers that are so talented - and we're trying to help mentor them. They will have a larger part in the next one, ”he humbly said.
He also added, “We will continue making movies ourselves, but at the same time, we've got to start passing the torch and investing in other filmmakers [who will] continue doing this for decades down the road. We are finding some talented, sold-out young filmmakers. "
The Kendrick brothers have a desire to raise up filmmakers like them. They don’t just want to create movies, but more so a legacy. Thus, they are letting go of some of the responsibilities of their roles for the sake of raising up young filmmakers who can continue to build momentum.
It's very heartwarming to know that they want to pass on the torch to the next generation. No wonder all the films they are directing are so anointed! The heart behind all their films centers around God’s heart for His people. May God continue be glorified in their movies!
Source: Christian Headlines
Do you support GOD TV?
- A2a Spitfire won't start when it's hot
- How to make plantera terraria kaese
- What does granite mean
- How do you support productive working relationships
- Fantome de l opera characters who die
- What happened to Cole Porter's cigarette cases
- Maas ubuntu how to
- Who makes one23 lights
- White-Lined Gecko Eggs, How To Take
- Hill Tribe Thailand Fabric Wholesale
- What is Carr Sparknotes Macbeth's story
- What does stuck lips mean
- Ravenite Social Club nowhere
- Trumpet hello cow purple kush
- Howard Edelman referee making decisions
- Person who proposed the continental drift theory
- John Monbourquette how to befriend your shadow
- What is symmetry facilitated in art
- Balm Proofer Instructions for Playing
- Asian American soul singers who have died
- How unplanned vacation affects hppd
- WhatsApp status for girls in Marathi language
- How to play Tetris on bass
- What are unbooked accounts in Quickbooks