How to play seven drinking card games
Game instructions for solitaire
Solitaire is a card game that requires concentration
Patience is a puzzle that originally comes from France, but is known all over the world. You will probably know Solitaire from your computer. This is the American name that should not be confused with the board game of the same name. The name comes from the fact that you usually play solitaire alone according to the instructions.
Patience is a popular puzzle game that requires a lot of concentration. It not only promotes concentration, but is also a very good exercise for your ability to combine. The aim of the game is to place the cards used on top of one another according to a certain pattern. The successful end of a solitaire is called "risen".
Basic rules for the standard variant
Standard solitaire is the most widespread variant of the popular puzzle game. You need two simple card games with 52 cards each, which you mix well before starting the game. All card values are used.
- Form eight decks of cards. First, put eight decks of cards in the middle of the table, each consisting of two cards face down and one card face up.
- Put down the auxiliary pile. The remaining cards are placed on the top left as an auxiliary pile.
- Empty stacks. At the top right there are also eight stacks of cards, but they are still without cards at the beginning.
- Ace stacks. These stacks later start with an ace.
- Discard aces. If you reveal an ace in the course of the game, put it down on top.
- Discard ascending card sequence. Then the aces are covered with an ascending sequence of cards.
- Discard matching colors. The sequence of numbers must always match the color of the respective ace. Clubs follow clubs, hearts follow hearts, diamonds follow diamonds and spades follow spades.
- Win game. If all the discard piles end with a king, the solitaire has risen and you have won the game.
Instructions for the puzzle
To achieve the aim of the game, use the face up cards of the eight decks of cards. Try to put these on top of the ace piles.
- Create cards. If this is not yet possible, place face-up cards next to other face-up cards in the various piles.
- Descending card sequence. The creation proceeds with a descending card sequence and with a change in color. That is, red follows black and black follows red. Clubs and spades are black cards, hearts and diamonds are red cards.
- Example. A red five may only be placed on a black six, a red six only on a black seven, etc.
- Reveal cards. If you were able to place face-up cards, turn the card underneath face down.
- Create cards. Try to discard or place all face-up cards to bring the face-down cards into play.
- Draw card. If you cannot place face-up cards, draw a card from the auxiliary pile.
- Put down the card. Try to put it on or to put it on top or draw another card.
- Free stacking space. If a pile becomes free in the game, you can put cards or rows of cards from other piles there.
- Playing. If you were able to put all cards on the ace piles, the game is over. Even if no more moves are possible, it is game over. The solitaire didn't work out in this case.
Notes and other game variations
Patience games are usually played by a player. Since there is no time to play, you can carry out your considerations without any pressure. However, you do not have to follow the instructions, you can change the rules of the game. Just like on a computer, you can play for example using a stopwatch or an alarm clock.
With the computer version Solitaire, traditionally only four discard piles are made for aces. In addition, the number of face-down cards under the game piles is different. So you can expand the number of hidden cards from left to right to increase the level of difficulty. In order to move piles, the pile in the computer game must begin with a king.
You can also transfer this variant to your solitaire. The unused cards from the auxiliary pile are usually turned over again when there are no more cards to draw. If you omit this option, the level of difficulty is again higher than with the normal version. As you can see, solitaire can be played in different ways so that you never get bored.
How helpful do you find this article?
- Magdalena Otwinowska adwokat wachowski
- How to flip pictures on Keynote
- Wayne Lucia Howard Arizona
- How to build a shear stage model
- What does FTA FTP
- Bad Spa Su societies in which women
- How much is Banke Meshida-Lawal Charge
- Dr. Natalie Azar, how big
- Whole foods Kalamata olive bread for bread
- What are Solpadol tablets for?
- Big buddha boots lana wachowski
- How to Fix ntdll.dll Errors
- Article summary what is strategy
- What are punctuation marks in c
- How to make puchka ka pani
- What does shoulder to shoulder strap mean
- How to naturally loosen 4b curls
- Phoenix Coyotes Howl Ringtone Converter
- Yamaha ddk 7 uk is what size
- What kind of wine with ribeye steak
- Where is Ronik Polytechnic in Spanish
- When marnie was there. 2014.dvdrip
- How do I request the return to the sender
- How much are star note bills worth
- How To Use Quickphos Tablets Sale
- How to check the account limits of skrill
- How to convert smartload to garena shells
- Mpishi poa cooking fat whole 30
- Maytag lat8035aae timer button how to replace
- What happened to Pacey and Tamara
- How to remove watermarks from images online
- What does Tgi
- Brown boy discord whooves
- How to make sabayon whipped cream