Borderlands 2 how to get fire beetles
Borderlands 2: How to Get Pearlescent Weapons
Here's how to get pearlescent weapons in Borderlands 2
Pearlescent weapons are some of the most difficult weapons to obtain, but they are also the most powerful you can get your hands on. Here learn how to get pearlescent weapons in Borderlands 2.
Due to the rarity of pearlescent weapons, you may not even be at a stage in the game where you can get one of them. They are late-game or end-game weapons, and they require an Ultimate Vault Hunter upgrade pack to appear.
What They Are In Borderlands 2
Pearlescent weapons were first introduced to the world of Pandora with The Secret Armory by General Knoxx DLC in Borderlands 1, where they are dropped by enemies such as Crawmerax the Invincible, Badass Bruisers, Lance Pyros, Badass Engineers and Drifters.
These weapons will not appear in Borderlands outside of this DLC.
In Borderlands 2, they're the rarest weapons in the game, and they require an Ultimate Vault Hunter upgrade pack to appear.
Pearlescent weapons, or cyan weapons, are basically just extremely powerful and rare weapons. They are pearly white / cyan in color, hence the name, and they are usually packaged with some fantastic features.
Two Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack DLCs have been deleted in Borderlands 2. They came at a cost, of course, but that doesn't matter as most of the people who play Borderlands 2 these days do so through the Handsome Collection, which has all of the DLC in it.
This means that you already have both Ultimate Vault Hunter upgrade packages.
With these packs, you'll have to toggle your game difficulty from what you're on to Ultimate Vault Hunter mode. This is the hardest difficulty in the game.
Once you've done this, a pearlescent weapon can be dropped by any enemy at any time. However, to increase the chances of any of these weapons falling, fight Legendary Loot Midgets, Tubby enemies, and the final boss in Digistruct Peak.
They can also be obtained through the slot machine in Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep DLC.
The Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade 2 Pack DLC brings another set of pearlescent weapons into play. These weapons can only be dropped by Tubby enemies level 61 or higher.
What is different about them?
Pearlescent weapons are a cross between unique and legendary weapons. Like legendary weapons, they have both a title and a prefix.
These weapons can only be as high as level 68. So don't expect a drop beyond that.
Similar to legendary weapons, these weapons carry unique properties that make them what they are. For example, the Bearcat is a grenadier-type weapon that is equipped with an increased number of shells and a reduced consumption of ammunition.
All pearlescent weapons
Ultimate Vault Hunter Pack 1
- Dahl assault rifle: Bearcat
- Jacob's pistol: Unforgivable
- Hyperion Shotgun: butcher
- Maliwan sniper rifle: storm
- Tediore submachine gun: Avengers
- Vladof pistol: stalker
- Bandit Assault Rifle: Sawbar
- Torgue Rocket Launcher: Tunguska
Ultimate Vault Hunter Pack 2
- Jacob's assault rifle: Bekah
- Jacob's sniper rifle: Godfinger
- Maliwan pistol: wanderlust
- Torgue Shotgun: Carnage
That's it for our guide how to get pearlescent weapons in Borderlands 2.
For more information on Borderlands 2, check out Twinfinite as we have all the answers to your Pandora questions. We also have news, previews, reviews, guides, quizzes, and more for all of your other favorite games.
- How to improve moral values in society
- Rivka David Ncis Fanfiction If Gibbs
- What does 14k adl
- How to cook spaghetti like jollibee recipe
- How to change textplus number android
- Bromide ions contain how many electrons
- Unheiliges Hoerbuch full cast
- How to park in Toribash
- Spanish Christians who have torn hearts out
- Uszczelka kolektora wydechowego cinquecento 700 level
- Brian howard dds louisville
- What is parallel indexing
- What is a Puka Lounge
- How to open ports on Mac Maverick
- Htc 8x unlocked like
- When Santa Claus got the saved texts
- Harry comforts Hermione when she cries
- How do I install Warhammer Total War Mod
- A scientific source has what properties
- Athos yacht owned by Chrysler
- How did Nick Lauher die
- The boy who saw heaven and hell
- Ntlm proxy authentication c & s wholesale grocer
- Chrysler dashboard everywhere employees etc.