How to update the parent page in jquery
I'm adding a new answer to reflect changes in later versions of jQuery. The .live () method has been deprecated since jQuery 1.7.
As of jQuery 1.7, the .live () method is obsolete. Use .on () to attach event handlers. Users of older versions of jQuery should use .delegate () instead of .live ().
For jQuery 1.7+, you can append an event handler to a parent by using .on () and passing the a selector in combination with 'myclass' as an argument.
So instead of ...
You can write...
This works for all tags with 'myclass' in the body, whether they already exist or dynamically added later.
The body tag is used here because the example had no closer static surrounding tag, but any parent tag that is present when the .on method is called will work. For example, a UL tag for a list to which dynamic elements are added would look like this:
As long as the ul tag exists, this will work (no li elements still need to exist).
- What are integral proteins вЂ ‹вЂ‹ and their functions
- How does Asahi beer taste
- Kimberly mays and arlena twigg what happened
- Piwik tracks outbound links, what are they
- Jj lawhorn country boy swag meme
- How to split footer sections in Word
- Purina Dog Chow 20kg in lbs
- Wahlburgers farmdaledale ny when will it open
- How to make carrot soup in Tamil
- How do I find Quibble Coinbiters
- Adams 3 wood, how to adjust
- Dr. Howard Florey career quiz
- How to pass the abcte exam
- How to cook mechado without tomato sauce
- How is anabolism and catabolism similar
- Asmat shield symbols and what they mean
- V and every lemon fiction where Naruto
- Moxymax tablets used for what
- Inola iks ti text whatever you like
- Honest or more honest when you're drunk
- Cette semaine speciaux chez costco wholesale
- Kikka whole foods branded dried mushrooms
- Life wave patches where to place them
- Panchakam in astrology, what are fire