Eju judo scoreboard how to read
The program available for download here provides a Scoreboard for judo tournaments In addition to the scoring, the display contains a countdown for the fight time and a second clock for handles for each fighter.
By connecting a second monitor (or television), a separate advertisement for viewers respectively. (More information: see manual)
The fight and hold time can be freely chosen. After the time has elapsed, a signal tone can be played.
Name / club can be entered for each fighter. To make things easier, you can enter this information in 2 lists and then "click" together. This information could e.g. be created in a spreadsheet and then copied (see example).
View manual as PDF ... DOWNLOAD ZIP-File (Version 2018_01 / ca.3MB)
- How to Attach a Sligwolf Pull Car
- Ptunnel how to fundamentally
- Car groans when accelerating
- Full truck load as many pallets fit
- Very nice islamic pictures on whatsapp
- How to build a shear stage model
- What does self-indulgence mean
- Yeshim dress up who
- Who am I asking an actor
- Prepare LS how to load user fringes
- Wholesale prices for tobacco with a red seal
- Who is Alexa in 50 first dates
- How to trick your brother and sister
- Photive speakers, how to connect
- Wherever you are Jack Ingram Traducida Entrevista
- Panasonic sc-ne5 how to set fm
- Milbemax for cats, how to administer cpr
- How to Write a Lobola Letter
- What is Nyongo in English
- What is acefylline piperazine used for?
- What does MSDC mean on a digital camera
- How to run Runescape on Mac
- How to collade your hair
- What are physical resources in the Caribbean