The chesapeake group howard kohn
Martin B. Kohn, Hochschild, Kohn president, thisMartin B ....
Born in Paterson, N.J., he was a 1932 graduate of Temple University and a 1937 graduate of the Eastern Baptist Theological Seminary, where he earned a master's degree in 1941.
He was awarded an honorary doctorate by Temple University in 1956. He had been a member of the Eastern Baptist seminary's board.
In Severna Park, Mr. Vroom was on the board of the YMCA. He enjoyed swimming and working out on exercise equipment.
His wife of 50 years, the former Rachel Shively, died in 1985.
Mr. Vroom is survived by two daughters, Rachel Anne Vroom of London and Dr. Victoria V. Ott of Baltimore; a son, Dr. John R. Vroom of Falls Church, Va .; three sisters, Marie France of Lakewood, N.J., Helen Dersahagian of Albuquerque, N.M., and Anne Mayberry of Naples, Fla .; two brothers, Jacob Vroom and Roy Vroom, both of Aspen, Colo .; and a grandson.
A memorial service for John Richard Bailey Jr., a member of Baltimore Steamfitters Local 438 for more than 25 years, will be held at 2 p.m. Feb. 2 at the Sandy Mount United Methodist Church, 2101 Old Westminster Pike, Finksburg.
Mr. Bailey, who was 48 and lived in Finksburg, died of pancreatic cancer Wednesday at St. Agnes Hospital.
Born in Baltimore, Mr. Bailey was a 1961 graduate of Milford Mill High School.
He enjoyed all types of sports, and fishing and crabbing on the Chesapeake Bay.
Mr. Bailey is survived by his childhood sweetheart and wife of 28 years, the former Ann Harden; two daughters, Deborah B. Stettmeier of Frederick and Karen L. Bailey of Finksburg; a son, John R. Bailey III of Finksburg; his parents, June and John R. Bailey Sr. of Reisterstown; a brother, William R. Bailey of Reisterstown; his maternal grandmother, Mary Carey of Owings, and many aunts and uncles.
The family suggested memorial donations to the Medical Oncology Department of St. Agnes Hospital, 900 Caton Ave., Baltimore 21229.
Ethyleen H. Mobley
Services for Ethyleen Hartley Mobley, a former teacher who had lived in Severna Park since 1984, will be held at 2 p.m. today at the McDaniel Funeral Home in Fairburn, Ga.
Mrs. Mobley died Thursday of heart and circulatory ailments at the home of her daughter, Mary Mobley Johnson, in Severna Park. She was 89.
The former Ethyleen Hartley was a native of Mayesville, Ga. She won an award for her writing as a student at the University of Georgia.
Before moving to the Washington area in 1950 with her husband, M. D. Mobley, executive director of the American Vocational Association, she taught English and Spanish in Georgia high schools. Her husband died in 1967.
In addition to her daughter, her survivors include a granddaughter and two great-grandchildren.
- 7up Fido Puzzle, how it works
- How to do paneer seekh kabab
- Sgudi snaysi actors who played
- Dainichi Koi food wholesale
- How to get Manus Celer Dei Jump
- Ck2 how to vassalize the Pope
- Crazy howard mcgee harold huhn
- How much does Canvas LMS
- Used computers wholesale Karachi
- Amiga Emulator PS3 Tutorial, How To
- Hoo rag, how to wear
- How big are the eyes of the elephants
- How old is Pastor Matthew Barnett
- O what kind of sound poem is that
- What does levophed mean that they are dead
- How do I install Silence Rom Kodi
- Industrial chimney is what kind of source
- Uniflite salty dog specifies Howard
- 2009 Gibson Les Paul Traditional Specifications Howard
- Gmod guess who leads
- Live Keno Way Tickets, How To Play
- What does kabuki theater mean
- When was the local government of Ankpa founded by?
- Bon nadal what language do you speak