Sahara davenport died of what
Sahara Davenport Dead: 'RuPaul Drag Race' Contestant Dies
Tragic reports surfaced on Tuesday claiming that former "RuPaul Drag Race" contestant Sahara Davenport has died.
No details have been reported about Davenport's death, but various people close to him have confirmed the news, including RuPaul and "Drag Race" judge Michelle Visage.
The Logo network released the following statement about Davenport's death:
Logo is profoundly saddened by the passing of Antoine Ashley who fans around the world knew and loved as Sahara Davenport. He was an amazing artist and entertainer who'll be deeply missed by his Logo family. Our hearts and prayers go out to his family, especially his boyfriend Karl, in their time of need.
Davenport's boyfriend and fellow "Drag Race" contestant Karl Westerberg, known as Manila Luzon, tweeted a simple message of love.
I love him so much.- Manila Luzon (@manilaluzon) October 1, 2012
Shocked & heartbroken over @SaharaDavenport. Never occurred to me that we'd ever lose one of my girls. I see them as immortal- RuPaul (@RuPaul) October 2, 2012
VERY SAD “@jujuboston: A beautiful angel has been added to Heaven. Rest in peace my sweet friend. We will miss you, Sahara Davenport. "- Andy Cohen (@Andy) October 2, 2012
A beautiful angel has been added to Heaven. Rest in peace my sweet friend. We will miss you, Sahara Davenport.- jujubee (@jujuboston) October 2, 2012
It's true and I have no words. Have to sign off for now kids, can't handle this. XOXO- michelle visage (@michellevisage) October 2, 2012
There are inconsistencies, however, when it comes to Davenport's age. Queerty lists his age as 28 and multiple reports say he died at 27, but a New York Times profile from 2009 said he was 29 at the time, meaning he was 32 when he died.
Davenport, whose real name was Antoine Ashley, was a dancer and model originally from Gaithersburg, Md., According to the New York Times. He began his drag career in Dallas, where he attended Southern Methodist University for dance.
He decided to move to New York City, telling the NY Times, "I had to build my name here by doing talent nights, talent competitions and networking and meeting all the working girls and figure out how to work this animal of New York City. The New York scene is so much bigger than in Dallas. In Dallas it's just a strip. It's like, a block. What has helped me: There aren't a lot of girls who dance, who are as refined in dancing. That is what draws people to see me. The dance, and the prettiness . "
Davenport appeared on Season 2 of "Drag Race." He came in seventh, but went on to success, releasing two singles, "Pump with Me" (2010) and "Go Off" (2011).
BEFORE YOU GO
- Bokosuka drummer for who
- Here, there and everywhere, piano chords strike
- How biometric data works internationally
- Ote suffix means someone who
- When should I get my period calculator
- Vagabond how to update box
- How much does it cost to repair exhaust gases
- How to Beat Titanit Demon Catacombs
- How to Make a Trivia App Game
- What is an honorable bridesmaid
- Hill Tribe Thailand Fabric Wholesale
- How old is Pavel Datsyuk's daughter
- Jak zhakowac whatsapp ipad
- Imagenes mamonas para whatsapp bom
- Which object is one millimeter long
- Dominant personality, how to deal with difficult ones
- How to make carrot soup abortion soup
- What does CCP 415.46
- Glitter elastic from the wholesaling shipyard
- Isalon embroidery thread wholesale
- What does invalid status value mean
- How good is a bloodhound nose
- What under offer means Victoria
- 1964 Honda Dream 150 specs Howard