Gangaikonda Cholapuram how to achieve your goals
How to achieve your goals
"If you intend to renew yourself, do it every day."
As long as we are alive, we should set goals. Because with goals we give our life a direction. Goals remind us of our most important desires, values, and needs. Goals drive us, They keep us moving, they are the motivation for what we do. In short: we can hardly do without them. If we have achieved one thing, we should celebrate, be happy and sit back for a while. But after a short time it is time to set new goals again.
Ergo: Those who want to live fulfilled and happy should know how to achieve their goals. So let's dig a little deeper into goal setting. First of all: we pay a price for everything. Also for every goal we want to achieve. Because with every goal we make a conscious decision. That also means: we turn to one thing, we part from another. To help us understand the consequences of a decision, ask yourself the following questions:
1. What do I gain when I reach my goal?
This should not only be about material things, but above all about the satisfaction of our deep needs.
2. What do I give up when I reach my goal?
Be aware of the price you have to pay for a destination. Many people want everything - and thus get nothing right.
3. How do I know that I have achieved my goal?
Establish clear parameters. With “As much as possible” you never get there and take pleasure in the achieved goal.
4. What action do I take if I break my resolution?
Decide on a measure or punishment. You can let it hurt - this is how you show your subconscious that you mean business.
5. How will I reward myself?
But also motivate yourself through the principle of joy. How will you do yourself good when you have achieved your goal?
When you have asked yourself these questions, the second step follows. The following points can be of great help in defining your goal:
1. Goals should be concrete and precise.
You know: the universe is like a mail order company. It just sends us what we do concrete Those who do not formulate clear goals will have to take what they can get hold of on the rummaging table of life.
2. Goals should be formulated with enthusiasm.
With joy and the deep need to achieve this goal. In this way, targets get a magnetic character. If we struggle with this, we should ask ourselves: Do I really want this?
3. Goals should be formulated positively.
Our subconscious has no sense of the word "not". That's why we can't say: “I don't want to smoke anymore.” Then we really think about it. Therefore, formulate your goal positively with “I want to”.
4. Goals must be set in writing.
Our memory is deceptive: goals that we have not written down, we modify depending on the circumstances and not consciously in our mind. What happens as a result: We adapt to the situation.
5. Goals should be in our power.
Of course, it's good to set very big goals. But how do we want to check and promote their achievement? It would be better to make the quarry pond around the corner cleaner than to try to save the oceans.
6. Goals should be formulated in the present tense.
The present tense refers to temporal proximity. So the goal becomes more present, more magnetic and an absolute “I have to”. We can then no longer imagine our life without actually achieving this goal.
7. Our individual goals should wisely support one another.
Driving around the world alone for one year and at the same time starting a happy family the next year - that is not possible. In this case, we should postpone one of our two goals.
8. Our goals should be believable and achievable.
Here I recommend the 50:50 formula. We have to be able to believe 50 percent that we can do it. 50 percent of it should be a real risk. So we get started and take the leap to the next stage of development.
9. Your goals should reflect your purpose in life and your values.
Otherwise we lack the drive; we do not have the inner strength or feel guilty when reaching the goal. A happy life means acting according to your values.
10. Our goals should be meaningful.
This is especially true for the larger goals: they should give us meaning. Scientists have found that people are motivated far more by fulfilling their purpose than by money. We just want to do good in life.
11. We should visualize our goals periodically.
Preferably every day. There are two ways to do this: on the one hand, a fixed routine, for example if you drink a glass of water in the morning. On the other hand, you can use waiting times to imagine goals.
12. You need to review your goals from time to time.
This should be done periodically, i.e. at least once a year. The best thing to do is to remind ourselves of it every week. The opportunity planner I designed is a great help in this regard.
13. Determine what action to take if your goals are not met.
On the one hand in a kind of punishment (as described above). On the other hand, you should consider what you can then do to achieve your goals more effectively. Who or what could help you?
14. Also plan a reward for achieving your goals.
We have already discussed the reward above. Don't let this fail.
Perhaps you are like most people: You have already set yourself one goal or the other and haven't achieved it. Most people therefore feel that they are not disciplined enough. What a devastating message to your subconscious! In my opinion, the truth is different: People do not achieve their goals because they are not specifically formulated. Or they are not really enthusiastic about their goals. Discipline is only needed to establish new passions and habits. Once that's done, the excitement takes over. From this point on, everything runs by itself, with a few exceptions.
"Every progress takes place outside of the comfort zone".
(Michael John Bobak)
- What does familiarity mean
- Honors Sapir Whorf Hypothesis
- What happens in Chernobyl diaries ends alternately
- What is pci local bus
- Dr. Manhattan versus Superman who wins the bachelor's degree
- What color are frog eggs
- How to delete a category on BBM
- El cuero jowell y randy flowhot
- What does clueless toe stubber mean
- How long will my Lexus 250 last
- Howard Hesseman dead or living characters
- Like the worksheet on ring topology
- John Grenell was all over Geoff
- Hold your breath longer when drunks do the truth
- What does Jeremiah 15 19 mean Faith
- Whole 30 palaeo pancakes challenge
- Qehbe nomreleri whatsapp web
- If bae calls you frog bruh
- How to do Graffiti One Liner
- How to invest in starting Bitcoin etf
- Zorba the Greek, what a beautiful catastrophe
- Jbl gto 402 specs howard
- Samsung GT S5330 Aplicaciones WhatsApp
- Arpan bhowmik artist quotes