Girls who send noodles on Snapchat
Schoolchildren & Social Media
Here is a short glossary that briefly explains the individual social media platforms and messengers.
Mark Zuckerberg's ad-financed social network has existed since 2004 and has repeatedly come under criticism. Users and companies can create their own profile page here and see what is new in their network in the news feed.
Originally introduced as a chat function within Facebook in 2008, Facebook Messenger was released as an independent app in 2011.
The advertising-financed online service for sharing photos and videos has existed since 2010. The special feature: images can be provided with filters. Here, too, there is a news feed and its own profile. As with Twitter, images can be provided with hashtags and thus filtered thematically. There is also an integrated instant messenger.
This app has been able to publish text, photo or video contributions anonymously since 2014. The special feature: the regionally functioning service only shows posts from users who are within a radius of ten kilometers. Contributions can be commented on and rated positively or negatively.
Like Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp, Line is an instant messaging service. In addition, the messenger from Japan can be used to make free VoIP calls and it has additional, rudimentary functions of a social network. The app has been on the market since 2011.
Pinterest works like a pin board on which users can put together interesting photos and graphics. You can follow other accounts and send posts outside of the social network. The app has been around since 2010.
This app works like a chat forum with a news stream and the ability to write to users individually. The special thing about it: There is encryption via emojis. The messages only become readable when you click on them. With a special focus on the target group between 13 and 18 years of age, this is very clever, because messages cannot be read on the lock screen and the young target group can be easily reached using the emojis.
The instant messaging service was founded in 2003 and has been part of Microsoft since 2011. In addition to text messages, it also enables video conferencing, IP telephony and screen sharing.
Snapchat was developed in 2011 and has achieved great popularity, especially among the young target group, due to the use of short videos. The special thing about the video messages: You can put various filters over your face (e.g. dog filters) and the videos destroy themselves after viewing.
Sofatutor is a paid online platform for learning videos that pupils can use to view learning content on various topics.
Like WhatsApp, Telegram is an instant messaging service. The app allows end-to-end encryption of messages that can only be read unencrypted on the respective end device.
With TikTok you shoot short videos in which users e.g. B. can record lip-synchronized music clips. In addition, the app offers functions of a social network. The Chinese video portal was published in 2016. After the Chinese media entrepreneur Beijing Bytedance Technology bought the musical.ly app in 2018, it was merged with TikTok.
The blogging platform enables users to publish all possible media as a blog. Tumblr was founded in 2007 and was bought by Yahoo in 2013. The platform is mostly used by people between the ages of 13 and 22.
The service enables so-called microblogging. Short messages - so-called tweets - with a length of 280 characters, as well as photos and videos, can be distributed. Another special feature: With the help of hashtags you can tag messages with key words. Other services like Instagram have adopted this method.
We Heart It
Like Instagram, We Heart It is a picture-based social network. Like Pinterest, images can be organized in collections and shared with friends.
WhatsApp was founded in 2009 and bought by Facebook in 2014. Like other instant messaging services, it allows text messages as well as image, video and sound files to be sent and received between two people or between groups.
The video portal, founded in 2005, was bought by Google in 2006. Users can view, rate and comment videos for free and upload videos themselves. So you can create channels to make your own videos easier to find. Channels can also be subscribed to.
- What does Brittanya face tattoo say
- We meet and greet work sheets
- How to Open Cloudfone Geo 402q Price
- Someone I love was born today
- What does Ching-Chang-Wang mean
- Bock 71e specifies Howard
- Jbak taskman symbian s40 whatsapp
- How to Write Shibal in Korean
- Visit godiva.com. How user friendly is the site
- Status Quo whatever guitar solo you want
- How old is Lisa Hart Fox 2
- What were the achievements of the Huns
- Verrumal solution, how to use
- What do airport body scanners see when it comes to drugs
- Mark Volman and Howard Kaylan Shell
- Hide the URL when you hover over the link with the mouse
- How to spell woodpecker pools
- Dan Howard Nebraska artist
- Racing program Metro Manila Turf Club whoa
- What does a continuous foundation mean
- Olosho in nigeria how can slum
- What does get well sooner mean?
- What does Villa Rosa mean
- Guangzhou Jindong clothing wholesale
- How to fold a handkerchief
- What are the risks Nokia faces in China
- What reaps the importance of reward
- How to connect a broadband router to a switch
- What do trigonometric stations mean for the definition
- What looks like raw oil
- Mac Dylib addictions everywhere
- What does Nwanyi Grandma Grandmother mean
- How to use a homemade salinometer kettle
- Placek ucierany z truskawkami ewa wachowicz