Verrumal solution, how to use
Manufacturer: Hermal Kurt Herrmann GmbH & Co OHG
Combination of active ingredients: fluorouracil + salicylic acid + dimethyl sulfoxide
Dosage form: solution
Please note: The information on the effect generally relates to the active ingredient of the drug and may therefore differ from the manufacturer's information on your drug. If in doubt, please ask your doctor or pharmacist or refer to the package insert for your medication.
Verrumal contains the active ingredient combination fluorouracil + salicylic acid + dimethyl sulfoxide.
The combination of active ingredients is used to treat common warts, flat warts on hands and feet as well as plantar warts on pressure-stressed areas of the soles of the feet.
It should be applied exactly to the part of the body to be treated; Avoid contact with the skin environment. It is best to protect the skin around the application area with zinc ointment or petroleum jelly. If the active ingredient comes into contact with healthy skin, it should be rinsed immediately with plenty of water.
If a skin lesion is not clearly recognizable as a wart, a doctor should be consulted before use.
For the following areas of application of Fluorouracil + salicylic acid + dimethyl sulfoxide more detailed information is available:
Areas of application according to the manufacturer's information
- common warts (including sole warts on pressure-loaded areas of the soles of the feet)
- flat warts on arms and legs in children and adolescents
Video: sharing tablets - tips
The drug should be stored at room temperature. Once opened, it can be used for six months. The drug is applied to the affected area of the skin two to three times a day. The surrounding skin should be protected with an ointment. The existing paint film should be removed before each new application. In the case of very large or bulging warts, especially on the soles of the feet, it is recommended that the tissue be removed by a doctor. The duration of treatment is six weeks. If the drug is successful, it should be used for another week.
The medication contains the following non-medicinally active ingredients:
- Ethanol 100%
- Ethyl acetate
- Poly (butyl methacrylate, methyl methacrylate)
- Wants to die the status for WhatsApp
- What is a working method statement coles
- How many oxalates in sunflower seeds
- Hayley Caspers, what is possible group Ltd.
- Pulchowk Campus departments of a company
- Raisethorpe Manor Damson Gin How To Make
- How to edit MIDI files in Audacity
- What is Kung Bo beef
- Roman gatekeeper who struck Christ
- What does nefe acid mean
- How to decrypt a ms word file
- How many hours from manila to iba zambales
- Cape Henry lighthouse how many steps
- Happy birthday WhatsApp emoticons for iPhone
- Michael goldfarb who who productions florida
- What is synotic banamin dogs
- How to use robla solo mil usa
- Smart remarks on Annapolis
- How to make arabia as ottomans eu4
- St killed elsewhere mark harmonic character
- Where are Fryette amplifiers made in Canada
- Hkn guessed who
- How to Open Johnnie Walker Bottle Cap
- Hayze and Harli Howard